We accept returns for 30 days from the delivery date of your order. Products must meet the following conditions to be eligible for a refund or exchange:
- Product(s) must be in original and brand new condition.
- Return package must include an RA number, which can be acquired by reaching us email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Customer must pay for all shipping costs associated with the return.
- If product(s) packaging has been opened or has broken seals, the return may be subject to 20-30% restocking fees.
- Additional fees of 10% may be imposed if accessories, parts or other items are missing from original packaging.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for the proper processing of your return once it has arrived at our facility.
Note: reserves the right to refuse or deny any return and may request additional information as a condition of the return. We are not responsible for any product(s) sent without an RA number. We strongly recommend you insure your package as we are not liable for any product(s) lost or damaged in transit.
Returns of any defective products are entitled to a replacement only during the manufacturer’s warranty period and in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty return policy. Please note that certain manufacturers require that the customer process all warranty claims with the manufacturer directly. Customers are required to pay all shipping costs associated with a defective product return, unless the product was received DOA (dead on arrival).
Before you ship product(s) back, send email at email@example.com to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number, which you must display on the outside of the box. Inside the box, please include either a copy of the original Sales Receipt or Invoice, or a sheet of paper with your name, address, phone number, reason for return and RA number.
Missing / Damaged Items
All missing and damaged items must be reported within 5 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of the issue immediately.
We try very hard to have sufficient stock of all the products we offer and have that stock status accurately displayed on our website. But we do run out from time to time. In these situations, you’ll be notified by our staff immediately and presented with an ETA or other product options.